HOW TO UPDATE NEW SONGS
- Download the File (SPU File) using the Link above.
- Copy the downloaded SPU File on your Flash Drive (2GB or 4GB will do)
- Boot up/Power ON your Exodus Smart Player, once the player is Ready. INSERT the Flash Drive on the USB Slot.
- Using the remote, go to SETTINGS —> KARAOKE —> SONG UPDATE (Note: The Default Password for Settings is 0000)
- Wait while the unit reads the content of the Flash Drive, once it read the SPU File, Select it (using Arrow Keys) then Press OK.
- The screen will freeze on Song Update, wait untill the update is done. (5-15 minutes waiting time/depends on the SPU File Size)
- Once the screen back to normal, reboot the Unit.
- Your Exodus Smart Player is now updated with the latest songs, Check the Music List for the Additional List for your Smart Player